Ram Chary Everi is a photographer and he has made his life around it. He is an aid photographer and depicts the intimate life scenes with full exposure. His apt gesture is reflected on his work. Well, it is not always possible to get that super exciting live scene just with a camera. Knowing the right calculation is important. Photography is not rocket science, it’s an art. But one has to be passionate about it. Ram Chary Everi is a passionate photographer, and his captures says that all. He believes photography has been made possible to capture beautiful moments of the past and present.
It is probably that simple job today and lately everyone uses a camera or a camera phone to click pictures very often. Today every person has a camera, be it a small digital camera, a professional camera or a smart phone which enables the user to shoot photos. Capturing moments and freezing time in a paper or digitally has become a practice now since early 1800’s. We always need to remember that even the costliest diamonds which we treasure, once started off as coal. Now whatever in the photography is easy was once a troublesome. A freelancer or freelance worker is a term very commonly used for a person who is self-employed and is not necessarily committed to a particular employer long-term.
It is very unbelievable that the core technology used in digital photography to date was actually invented by Kodak. Reversing back in time photography was not at all simple as we see today. Earlier, it would take plenty of hours to capture a film. The very first digital camera was created around December 1975. The same was developed by an engineer in Kodak Company which took approx 23 seconds to create into a photograph. This camera only recorded black and white photographs of 0.1 mega pixels and it weighed around 8 pounds which is like 3.62kgs. Ram Chary Everi shared his tips on becoming a great freelance photographer. His first few key notes are:
- Training – Although we consider photography is an art, but some are born with the skills and the natural talent to produce good photographs. Training is necessary and essential in very fields. However to become a professional, one should be able to deliver good quality of photographs under different circumstances no matter where one is working, the weather or one’s mood.
- Research – Spending time in any subject, which should be the main focus while shooting that subject is compulsory. We must learn and understand the steps of photographers we admire which will also help us to achieve our dream.
- Experiment – There will also be these experiments and risks which will lead us to develop our personal style which makes us more unique.
- Specialization – This art is like an open canvas where you can showcase your talent in whatever ways.
- Invest – We must invest in ourselves and in our career because the more we invest, the more we earn through our talents.
Everi is an artist and still is pursuing a course on fine arts which mainly focus on different aspects and different emotions of human life. His work is inspirational, and lots of things are expected from him. He is also involved in work of philanthropy and thinks highly of the betterment of humanity.